By: Samar Shiraz
Discover authentic Middle Eastern Flavor by trying this recipe which provides a twist on our traditional mince meat samosas. This recipe has been made easy to follow and delicious using Taza Samosa sheets.
- Chicken or beef mince steamed or boiled 1 cup
- Spring onions 1/2 cup
- Bell peppers 1/2 cup
- Chopped olives 2 tbsp
- Sumac 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Taza Samosa sheets as needed
- Oil for frying
- Mix in all the vegetables and seasonings in mince, mix well.
- Take two sheets on counter and make a plus sign, place 2 tbsp of filling in centre and wrap it from one side then from the other using the flour and water mixture as a glue,
- All the sides should be sealed properly and it should have a square shape, this mixture can yield around 10 square parcels.
- When all are ready fry them on medium heat until crispy and golden.
- This recipe is ideal for freezing.
About the Author:
Samar Shiraz loves to cook and share her recipes. She has a cooking blog at http://samarcooks.com and a Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZE4_UvQsDfHBo1QghRLA/