By: Samar Shiraz
At iftar we want foods which are tasty, filling and nutritious. This pizza recipe fits the bill and has been made using Taza Tandoori Naan.
- Taza tandoori naan 1
- Chopped onions 1/2 cup
- Chopped tomatoes 1/4 cup
- Chopped green bell pepper 1/4 cup
- Chicken chunks 1/2 cup (omit if making vegetarian pizza)
- Jalapeno sliced 1
- Sliced mushrooms 1/4 cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil
- Pizza sauce as needed
- Remove Taza tandoori naan from packaging.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees, prepare baking tray, place frozen naan on tray and spread pizza sauce as desired.
- Place chicken and vegetables on top and generously sprinkle cheese.
- Dash pinch of dried oregano then drizzle some oil and place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
About the Author:
Samar Shiraz loves to cook and share her recipes. She has a cooking blog at http://samarcooks.com and a Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZE4_UvQsDfHBo1QghRLA/