By: Samar Shiraz
These crispy balls with soft and savory centers are a delight to eat. They taste best when fried fresh and eaten at the same time.
- Boiled and mashed potatoes 5 medium size
- Boiled shredded chicken 1cup
- Spring onions green part 1/4th cup
- Cheese shredded up to 1 cup
- Instant noodles cooked 1/4th cup
- Soya sauce 1tbsp
- Chilli sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oregano 1/4th tsp
- Mayonnaise 1tbsp
- Beaten eggs as needed for coating
- Bread crumbs with sesame seeds as needed for coating
- Oil for frying
- Take a large bowl place all the ingredients mix until well combined,
- Let the mixture rest for a while and then make bite size round balls,
- Dip each ball in beaten eggs then coat in bread crumbs,
- Fry in medium hot oil until golden.
- Serve hot with your choice of sauce.
About the Author:
Samar Shiraz loves to cook and share her recipes. She has a cooking blog at http://samarcooks.com and a Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZE4_UvQsDfHBo1QghRLA/