By: Samar Shiraz
Today we are making a chinese inspired chilli that is bursting with flavors. This dish is a dream come true for beef lovers.
- Beef tenderloin strips 500gms
- Crushed garlic 1tbsp
- Ginger julien 2 tbsp
- Bell pepper 1 cut in strips
- Red onion 1 small cut in slices
- Green chillies 6 to 8 de seeded and cut in strips
- Spring onion 1 bunch cut in strips
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Soya sauce as required or 1/4 cup
- White vinegar 1 tbsp each for marinade and glaze
- Chilli sauce 1tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 1tbsp
- Water 1cup with 1tbsp corn flour
- Oil as required
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Marinate beef strips with 2 to 3 tbsp of soya sauce, 1tbsp vinegar, salt pepper and crushed garlic, set aside for 15 minutes.
- Place a wok on high flame with 2tbsp oil, pour in all the marinade and stir it well, let it cook until meat gets brown in color and all the liquid evaporates, remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok stir fry all the vegetables on high flame for 1 minute, take out and set aside.
- Mix in soya sauce, chilli sauce, ketchup in water add in corn flour and stir everything well.
- Cook it in same pan until gets a shine and thickens.
- Adjust seasonings then mix in all the meat and vegetables coat everything well with the glaze.
- Take out in a serving dish and garnish with sesame seed, spring onions and green chillies, serve hot.
About the Author:
Samar Shiraz love to cook and share her recipes. She has a cooking blog at http://samarcooks.com and a Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZE4_UvQsDfHBo1QghRLA/