By: Samar Shiraz
At iftar we want foods which are tasty, filling and nutritious. This tandoori chicken roll recipe fits the bill and has been made using Taza Parathas.
- Chicken boneless 250 gms
- TAZA hand stretched Parathas 3
- TAZA imli and chilli sauce as required
- TAZA ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- Green chutney as needed
- Onion slices and chopped mint leaves as needed
- Salt to taste
- Crushed cumin roasted 1tsp
- Chilli flakes 1tsp
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Oil 1tbsp
- Remove Taza parathas from packaging. Place on the hot pan until cooked completely, set aside.
- In a sauce pan add oil , add chicken, stir then add ginger garlic paste all the seasonings and lemon juice, mix well and let it cook until all the moisture evaporates.
- Take a paratha, spread Taza Imli and sweet chilli sauces nicely then place chicken bits in the center.
- Sprinkle onion slices and chopped mint leaves, then pour in green chutney and wrap it tightly to make a roll. Serve hot.
About the Author:
Samar Shiraz loves to cook and share her recipes. She has a cooking blog at http://samarcooks.com and a Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZE4_UvQsDfHBo1QghRLA/