By: Samar Shiraz
These chicken cheese kebabs are savory, delicious and easy to make for a quick lunch that your kids will love.
- 500gm chicken mince
- 1tbsp chopped onions
- 2tbsp brown onion
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/1tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ode
- 1/2 tsp red chilli pdr
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala pdr
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp peri peri sauce
- 2tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Mix in all the ingredients well and then add in cheese,
- let the mixture rest for 10 to 15 minutes,
- moist your hands with oil and make desired shape.
- Pan fry in some oil, keep the flame on medium and let it cook until cooked from all sides.
- Remove from oil and let drain on cooling rack or paper towel.
- Go the extra mile and toast the buns and assemble the burgers. ENJOY!
About the Author:
Samar Shiraz love to cook and share her recipes. She has a cooking blog at http://samarcooks.com and a Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZE4_UvQsDfHBo1QghRLA/