The Seven Habits of Mindful Muslim Marriages
Workshop Instructors: Saadia Khan and Ramsha Sohaib
Dates: Saturday, November 26th, 2022
Times: 11 am – 1 pm
Event Page: Eventbrite
Want to recharge your marriage?
Understand how to give & receive your husband’s love with greater intentionality?
Learn concrete tips from the Qur’an and Sunnah to strengthen your relationship. Join us for “7 Habits of Mindful Muslim Marriages” – a 2 Hour Workshop featuring Islamic Life Coaches Saadia Khan & Ramsha Suhail.
Our time together will be full of practical advice, case studies & high-impact tips you can start to implement TODAY.
Agenda of the Workshop:
- Introducing ourselves
- Allah at the Center & A Strong Intention & the vision of a marriage made in heaven + knowing yours & your spouse’s rights
- Investing in yourself, individual freedom, being peace so you can bring peace + self awareness -> prioritizing marriage over kids + not losing touch with yourself (cups to fill -> self, marriage, family, friends)
- Respect, appreciation & fun
- Respectful Communication w/o ego of expectations & boundaries + speaking up for your own needs -> team mentality -> expressing gratitude & appreciation
- Levels of Intimacy + Being a Libaas (3 layers)
- Managing Conflict in Healthy Ways -> touch upon tips for healthy relationships with in laws? Huge issue
- Difference between submission (submissiveness/people pleasing/lack of self respect or boundaries) vs submitting your ego to Allah
- BONUS – Tapping into the power of dua & protecting your marriage
- Q & A
View our info session about the workshop:
Leave a Comment