By: Samar Shiraz
These savory cutlets with a crispy outer coating are so delicious, you can’t have just one! Als0, they are very easy to make!
- Minced meat, chicken mutton or beef 500 gms
- Bread slices soaked in milk or water (squeeze extra liquid)
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro 1/2 cup
- Onion 1 small
- Garlic cloves 5
- Green chillies 2 to 4
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Chat masala 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs as required
- Eggs beaten as required
- Place all the above ingredients except bread crumbs and eggs in a food processor and make a smooth mixture.
- Let it rest in fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Make walnut sized meat balls from the mixture.
- Coat in bread crumbs from both sides and make flat kababs.
- Beat two eggs in a flat dish and dip the cutlets from both sides in the beaten egg mixture.
- Deep fry the coated cutlets until golden and crispy.
- This mixture will make around a dozen cutlets, serve hot with sauce or chutney.
About the Author:
Samar Shiraz loves to cook and share her recipes. She has a cooking blog at http://samarcooks.com and a Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZE4_UvQsDfHBo1QghRLA/