By: Samar Shiraz
Manakeesh is Arabic style flatbread topped with olive oil, herbs, vegetables and meat. They are healthy, delicious and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Using Taza Tandoori Naan makes this Manakeesh recipe quick and easy.
- TAZA Tandoori Naan 2 to 3
- Chicken mince 250 gms
- Chopped onions 4 tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes 4 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sumac 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Oregano 1/4 tsp
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Remove Taza Tandoori Naan from packaging and let it thaw if frozen.
- Mix all the salt, all spice, black pepper, chopped onions. tomatoes and ginger garlic paste in chicken mince and let it rest for few minutes.
- Take generous amount of the mix and spread all over Taza naan.
- Drizzle olive oil on top with sumac and oregano.
- Bake prepared naans at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until mince gets cooked,
- Remove from oven and serve hot with your favorite sauce.
About the Author:
Samar Shiraz loves to cook and share her recipes. She has a cooking blog at http://samarcooks.com and a Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMZE4_UvQsDfHBo1QghRLA/